Chip Comic Bible Parrot
Free Download For IE Internet Explorer Only
After Downloading Click Here To Start Chip
Notes for First Time Users!
You must have the appropriate Microsoft Speech Components installed on your machine to use the Chip Comic Talking Bible.
Component Description Download Chip Talking Bible Comic MS Agent Core Component EnglishMSagent.exe
SAPI 4.0a Runtime Binaries Englishspchapi.exe
MS Agent Character "Peedy"
Called "Chip" At Bible Truths Website!
American English Text to Speech Engine Englishtv_enua.exe
Automatic Download of Speech Components
- If you have not installed these components, Chip the Parrot speaking Bible software will attempt to load the Microsoft Agent Voice components onto your computer via the Internet.
- You must be "online" with a connection to the Internet to allow the software to automatically download these files.
- You may have to press the "refresh" button on your browser more than once to get this automatic download to work.
- You will get a confirmation and licensing message from Microsoft about loading the Voice Components. Click "yes", and allow time for the download to occur.
Make sure you download all the files in the same folder on your computer!
For Talking Bible Space Station
You will need to download the following talking charaters:
Robbot The Space Robot
James The Christian Butlar
The Roman Soldier Caesar Audie The Talking Computer
Netscape or any browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer will not work with this technology.
- Windows® 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.0 (x86)
- Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later
(Netscape will not work.)
- A Pentium 100 MHz PC (or faster)
- At least 16 MB of RAM
- At least 661K free disk space for the Microsoft Agent components, 3.1 MB for Chip and an additional 1.34 MB for the L&H TruVoice Text-To-Speech engine
- A Windows-compatible sound card
- A compatible set of speakers and microphone (recommended)
If your computer meets only the minimum of the above requirements, then the Voice Components will perform at their minimum, as well.
If "Chip the Parrot" speaks very slowly, it could be the speed of your machine, or that your TruVoice component is not installed.
Advanced Character Options
To change the speaking speed, or balloon font for "Chip" the speaking parrot, right-click on the parrot character, and select Advanced Character Options.
Bible Books Of Peedy The Talking Parrot
Renamed "Chip" For Bible Truths Website
was created by John Hurt
Please Email us if you have any problems with this software